Listen to article or read below
HOW DO YOU GET FOUND ONLINE?
You’ve got a great website.
• You thought that was enough.
The money should be flowing in by now.
• But it’s not….
WHY IS TRAFFIC SO IMPORTANT?
Here are two reasons building traffic to your site is critical to your business success:
1. Increasing the amount of good quality visitor traffic is the foundation for growing the number of potential customers for your products or services.
2. Using your website to inform and build trust with visitors and convert them to happy customers is one of the most cost-effective types of marketing you can do.
ZERO TRAFFIC = ZERO CUSTOMERS
Remember, zero traffic equals no potential customers.
Low traffic means very few potential customers.
Without traffic, the most beautiful website in the world would be a waste of time and money because it can’t help you grow your business.
In this month’s series, you’ll discover simple strategies to get your website found on the internet.
You’ll use a series of uncomplicated techniques that help web professionals build traffic to grow your business.
MASTER CLASS OBJECTIVES
Over the course of this month you will:
- Create a list of keywords that real people use when they are looking for information on the internet.
- Practice simple search engine optimization techniques that will increase your site ranking.
- Discover influencers who can send your online traffic into overdrive.
- And find out how to measure your progress with Google Analytics and make adjustments that improve conversion.
YOU CAN DO THIS!
How do we do this?
Our program was created by non-geek business owners to bring the mysterious subject of building web traffic into the light of day.
No wizardry or smoke and mirrors…just a straightforward explanation of the important concepts.
STEP-BY-STEP, ONE BITE-SIZED LESSON AT A TIME
Each week we break down the topics in a series of short lessons.
- Each individual lesson is designed to take about 10 minutes to walk through.
You will eliminate the time and money spent “guessing” how to build traffic to your website and get the job done with a minimum of hassle.
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS
Whether you prefer to read, listen, or you’re more of a hands-on type who wants to cut right to the chase, our resource library has amazing value for you.
- We also recognize that adults have different learning styles.
- That’s why we’ve incorporated multiple approaches in our materials.
You can discover and practice the basics of internet marketing and directly apply the concepts to grow your business.
You can also choose the level of personalized support you want.
- Our support plans back you up each step of the way and keep you moving forward to reach your goals.
20,000 FOOT VIEW
Here’s how the internet marketing topic of Building Traffic is broken down for this month:
By the end of the first week you’ll develop a keyword map to incorporate the actual words used by potential customers into your website and marketing materials.
- This will help you speak the same language that customers use and search engines are looking for to find your website.
By the end of the second week you’ll discover an “easy to implement” list of things you can do to improve your website ranking on search engines such as Google.
- The application of these methods will move your online traffic results from a “hope and a prayer” to a solid basis for growth.
By the end of the third week you’ll discover how to connect with influencers who know your perfect customers and brainstorm steps to build those relationships.
- You’ll create a plan for increasing mutually beneficial relationships with influencers that increase the size of your audience of potential customers.
By the end of this month, you’ll create web pages and other marketing materials that clearly communicate your business message to both visitors and search engines.
- You’ll use the amazingly powerful, yet free tools of Google Analytics to measure the results of your traffic building efforts as well as review tips to increase the engagement level of your site visitors.
- You’ll run a traffic report for your website and review the in-page analytics to make course corrections with the help of these great research tools
WE EVEN TOSS IN SOME BONUS LESSONS
We also include bonus lessons on creating a website with WordPress.org, one of the most popular website development and content management systems.
By the end of this month you will be able to take the right steps to increase traffic to your website and get known by more potential customers.
TIME TO TAKE ACTION!
So let’s get started by moving to this week’s topic: Keyword Research: How to Speak the Language of Your Customers.
- In this week you’ll take the first step to building traffic on your website by using the right words to get found by humans and search engines.