Welcome to the Modules
Here are your downloads for Module 11 of the Internet Marketing Roadmap
Get Started on the Modules:
(Each lesson runs about 10 minutes)
Module 11: Email Marketing Overview-How to Continue the Conversation with Your Visitors
(Module Eleven lessons will be released 10 weeks after enrollment)
Preview Module 11 as you step through the “nuts and bolts” of how email marketing can be used to grow deeper connections with potential customers.
- You’ll examine how to use email marketing for maximum effect
- Go step-by-step through creating an email marketing template, newsletter and campaign using MailChimp.com-one of the most popular email marketing platforms today
Module Eleven: 5 Lessons
This module’s topic is broken into 5 short lessons complete with practice guides.
Lesson 1: What is Email Marketing?-The Insider’s Guide to Connecting in the Inbox
This lesson is about “What is Email Marketing?-The Insider’s Guide to Connecting in the Inbox”
In this lesson, you’ll walk through the benefits of using email marketing to reach potential customers.
• You’ll discover ways of using this method to keep your audience connected to what you have to say and offer.
Lesson 2: How to Use Email Campaigns-Making Communication Easy
This lesson focuses on “How to Use Email Campaigns-Making Communication Easy”
In this lesson, you’ll walk through the basics of an email campaign and look at several ways you can use them to grow connections with your audience.
• You’ll explore what an email campaign is used for and when to put it to use for your own business
Lesson 3: Creating an Email Template-Raising the Bar
This lesson is about “Creating an Email Template-Raising the Bar”
By the end of this lesson, you’ll walk through how to create an email template using an example in MailChimp.com so that you can send beautiful and effective email marketing to your audience.
• You’ll go step-by-step through creating and editing templates so that you feel comfortable ramping up your own email marketing.
Lesson 4: How to Create an Email Newsletter
This lesson is about “How to Create an Email Newsletter”
In this lesson, you’ll discover how to set up a professional looking email newsletter using a pre-designed template.
Better yet, we’ll show you how to pick a style that is easily read by mobile devices so you can engage your customers wherever they are.
• You’ll walk through an example in MailChimp.com using a pre-designed template to create a newsletter and preview the look for a mobile reader.
Lesson 5: How to Set Up an Email Campaign-Time to Launch
This lesson is about “How to Set Up an Email Campaign-Time to Launch”
In this lesson, you’ll go step-by-step to schedule and send an email campaign so that you are comfortable using this powerful marketing technique.
• You’ll discover how easy it is to create campaigns and schedule them into the future.
• Customers will be amazed with your consistent communication and you will be relieved by how simple the whole process is.
Module 12 Preview: Drip Marketing-How to Continue the Conversation with Your Visitors
(Module Twelve lessons will be released 11 weeks after enrollment)
Preview Module 12 as you explore how drip marketing can be used to get the same effective message across to your connections time after time and keep your audience engaged for the “long haul.”
- You’ll walk through the drip marketing techniques that make consistent messaging a snap to implement and manage.
THIS MODULE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET.
We’d love to hear from you! What are your internet marketing challenges?
Have Questions or Comments? Let Us Know.
Don’t forget you have two email “lifelines” each month with your paid membership.