Welcome to the Modules
Here are your downloads for Module 12 of the Internet Marketing Roadmap
Get Started on the Modules:
(Each lesson runs about 10 minutes)
Module 12 Overview: Drip Marketing-How to Continue the Conversation with Your Visitors
(Module Twelve lessons will be released 11 weeks after enrollment)
Preview Module 12 as you explore how drip marketing can be used to get the same effective message across to your connections time after time and keep your audience engaged for the “long haul.”
- You’ll walk through the drip marketing techniques that make consistent messaging a snap to implement and manage.
Module Eleven: 5 Lessons
This module’s topic is broken into 5 short lessons complete with practice guides.
Lesson 1: What is Drip Marketing?-Putting Know, Like and Trust into Over-drive
This lesson is about “What is Drip Marketing?-Putting Know, Like and Trust into Over-drive”
In this lesson, you’ll discover what drip marketing is and how to use it effectively.
• You’ll review examples of how drip marketing can educate and engage your audience to grow your business.
Lesson 2: Why Drip Marketing Works-The Art and Science of Repetition
This lesson focuses on “Why Drip Marketing Works-The Art and Science of Repetition”
In this lesson, you’ll walk through the basics of repetition in marketing and advertising so you have a framework of how to successfully connect with your audience enough to be effective and get the sales you want to be successful.
• You’ll explore the importance of sending multiple messages so you can model the best practices in use today.
Lesson 3: Tips for Using Drip Marketing-Secrets of the Pros
This lesson is about “Tips for Using Drip Marketing-Secrets of the Pros”
By the end of this lesson, you’ll discover a number of successful techniques for getting people to know, like and trust you and keep your solutions at the top of their mind.
• You’ll incorporate these tips into your own drip marketing strategy so people stay engaged with your message over time.
Lesson 4: How to Create a Message Series-What Do You Need to Say?”
This lesson is about “How to Create a Message Series-What Do You Need to Say?”
In this lesson, you’ll discover the basic elements to create a message sequence for use in an autoresponder.
• You’ll see how the proper set up that can impress and connect with your audience
• You’ll view an example of a message series to adapt for your own use with your business.
Lesson 5: How to set up an Autoresponder Series
This lesson is about “How to set up an Autoresponder Series”
In this lesson, you’ll walk step-by-step through the process to create an autoresponder using an example in MailChimp.com-one of the most popular email marketing services today.
• You’ll practice the steps so you can set up your own autoresponders and launch drip marketing for your business.
Module 13 Preview: The Best of Internet Marketing Q & A
(Module Thirteen lessons will be released 12 weeks after enrollment)
Preview Module 13 as we cover the best of internet marketing questions and answers from other small business owners like you.
- You’ll walk through a number of questions that surfaced in the monthly Q & A calls.
THIS MODULE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET.
Read Article and Listen
We’d love to hear from you! What are your internet marketing challenges?
Have Questions or Comments? Let Us Know.
Don’t forget you have two email “lifelines” each month with your paid membership.