Welcome to the Modules
Here are your downloads for Module 10 of the Internet Marketing Roadmap
Get Started on the Modules:
(Each lesson runs about 10 minutes)
Module 10: Reciprocity Engines-How to Increase Engagement with Visitors”
(Module Ten lessons will be released 9 weeks after enrollment)
Overview Module 10 as you harness the power of “reciprocity engines” to attract prospects and make them more willing to hear how your products or services can provide solutions for them.
- Go step-by-step through approaches that increase conversion from visitors to subscribers
You’ll discover techniques that can transform your website from just a “pretty face” into a lead generation system.
Module Ten: 5 Lessons
This module’s topic is broken into 5 short lessons complete with practice guides.
Lesson 1: What are Reciprocity Engines?
This lesson is about “What are Reciprocity Engines?-Harnessing Key Insights about Human Behavior”
In this lesson, you’ll discover what a reciprocity engine is and how it works so you can use these techniques successfully to grow connections with your audience.
• You’ll review examples of common reciprocity engines used for internet marketing today and go behind the scenes to see why these methods can be so effective.
• You’ll uncover key insights about the psychology that comes into play when you use a “give-to-receive” strategy in your marketing.
Lesson 2: How to Create E-books
This lesson focuses on “How to Create E-books-The Easy Way”
In this lesson, you’ll walk through the basics of creating an e-book simply and easily using a word-processing program like MS Word.
• You’ll discover simple strategies for creating valuable content with a minimum of hassle.
Lesson 3: How to Create Special Reports and White Papers
This lesson is about “How to Create Special Reports and White Papers-The Power of Persuasion”
By the end of this lesson, you’ll discover effective ways to use special reports and white papers that help grow connections with a subset of your audience-the ones who relate to your view of how to solve their problems or provide for their unmet desires.
• You’ll incorporate these strategies into your own targeted content that persuades readers to take the next step towards becoming a customer.
Lesson 4: Giveaways, Contests and Other Types of Reciprocity Engines
This lesson is about “Giveaways, Contests and Other Types of Reciprocity Engines”
In this lesson, you’ll discover how to use giveaways effectively so you can motivate your audience to respond to your call-to-action.
• You’ll walk through the main considerations about using giveaways so they engage people about your products or services.
Lesson 5: Trust Matters
This lesson is about “Trust Matters-How to Build Trust and Grow Connections”
In this lesson, you’ll walk through some simple actions you can take to increase the trust level of your visitors so they feel confident about taking the next step in the sales cycle.
• You’ll discover the common trust-building components that your website should include to grow connections with your visitors.
Module 11 Preview: Email Marketing-How to Continue the Conversation with Your Visitors
(Module Eleven lessons will be released 10 weeks after enrollment)
Preview Module 11 as you step through the “nuts and bolts” of how email marketing can be used to grow deeper connections with potential customers.
- You’ll examine how to use email marketing for maximum effect
- Go step-by-step through creating an email marketing template, newsletter and campaign using MailChimp.com-one of the most popular email marketing platforms today
THIS MODULE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET.
We’d love to hear from you! What are your internet marketing challenges?
Have Questions or Comments? Let Us Know.
Don’t forget you have two email “lifelines” each month with your paid membership.