Welcome to the Modules
Here are your downloads for Module 8 of the Internet Marketing Roadmap
Get Started on the Modules:
(Each lesson runs about 10 minutes)
Module 8 Overview: Measure and Adjust-Track Your Traffic-Building Results
(Module Eight lessons will be released 7 weeks after enrollment)
Module 8 Overview: This module’s series of five lessons will help you set up and use a variety of Google tools that measure and improve your online performance. Best of all, these tools are free!
- You’ll discover what’s going on “under the hood” of your website and make adjustments as needed to maximize your internet marketing results.
Module Eight: 5 Lessons
This module’s topic is broken into 5 short video lessons complete with practice guides.
You’ll access a series of tutorial videos that show you how to set up these powerful tools to monitor your website performance and improve site conversion.
Lesson 1: How to Set Up Your Google Account
This lesson focuses on “How to Set Up Your Google Account”
By the end of the lesson 1 video, you’ll have taken the first step in accessing these amazing tools provided by Google.
Lesson 2: How to Install Google Analytics
This lesson focuses on “How to Install Google Analytics”
In this lesson, you’ll discover a variety of methods that you can use to install Google Analytics on your web pages.
• You’ll be able to put this code on your website and start retrieving a wealth of information about visitor behavior when they come to your site.
Lesson 3: How to Run a Traffic Report
This lesson is about “How to Run a Traffic Report Using Google Analytics”
By the end of this lesson, you’ll run a traffic report and review the analytics with the help of our tutorial video.
- You’ll be able to analyze your own website to determine if visitor traffic is growing or shrinking.
- You’ll explore how many visitors come to your website, as well as the duration of the visits, and how many pages they viewed.
Lesson 4: How to Set Up Google Web Master Tools
This lesson is about “How to Set Up Google Web Master Tools”
In this lesson, you’ll discover how to set up the Google Web Master tools to measure your overall site health and see your site from Google’s perspective as a search engine.
- You’ll set up your own Web Master Tools account so you can measure where your traffic is coming from, and the level of visitor engagement.
Lesson 5: How to Use Google Web Master Tools
This lesson is about “How to Use Google Web Master Tools”
In this lesson, you’ll discover the remarkable depth of useful information available with Google Web Master Tools.
- You’ll learn how to be more effective at everything from social media to inbound links with the help of the most powerful search engine on earth.
Master Class 3 Module 9 Preview: Build Your List
Preview Module 9 as you dig deeper into growing connections with your audience so they can know, like and trust you…and turn into satisfied customers with our module on “Building Your List: Getting Permission to Continue the Conversation”
We’d love to hear from you! What are your internet marketing challenges?
Have Questions or Comments? Let Us Know.
Don’t forget you have two email “lifelines” each month with your paid membership.