Listen to article or read below
In the last lesson, you spent a lot of time looking at how search engine optimization works and what you can do to get more attention from people and search engines “spiders.”
• In this series, let’s dig deeper into how to build traffic to your site by developing relationships with influencers.
HOW DO YOU GET MORE VISITORS?
Your website is up and running, but you are not getting the results you hoped for.
You are creating valuable content by blogging, but very few people seem to be reading it.
• How can you change that?
JUMP-START YOUR TRAFFIC BUILDING
Understanding how to connect with influencers is important because it can “jump-start” the traffic to your website and help you grow faster.
Our focus for this module is to:
- Create a plan for reaching influencers so you can share how your products or services can help their audience and build your own following at the same time.
TAP INTO THE POWER OF AUTHORITY
This module’s series of five lessons will help you identify influencers who are already viewed as an “authority” by potential customers and look at techniques to build mutually beneficial relationships with these “authority figures.”
- You’ll discover influencers who can send your online traffic into overdrive.
THIS MODULE’S OBJECTIVES
Over the course of these lessons you’ll:
- Brainstorm where to find the types of people who influence your potential customers.
- List places that influencers can be found.
- Make sure that you are making your content “sharable” for influencers and others.
- Brainstorm ways to incentivize influencers to spread the word through referral and affiliate programs.
- And look at importance of link-building for both human visitors and search engines.
YOU CAN DO THIS!
This module’s topic is separated into 5 short lessons complete with practice guides.
- Don’t forget to use your email lifelines if you get stuck.
Here’s how this module’s internet marketing topic of “influencers” is broken down:
At the end of lesson 1 you’ll describe potential influencers for your products or services.
- You’ll use this description to look for authorities open to expanding their influence through a relationship with you.
By the end of lesson 2, you’ll catalog a number of places to find influencers and begin looking for contacts.
- You’ll incorporate these characteristics into your outreach list to build those relationships.
At the end of lesson 3, you’ll explore how to create “sharable” content that makes it easy for influencers to spread information about you have to offer.
- You’ll identify the features of “sharable” content and the benefits to promote when reaching out to influencers.
At the end of this module’s lesson 4, you’ll be able to answer the question in the minds of influencers: “What’s in it for me?”
- You’ll create a list of incentives that to use when enlisting the help of others to “spread the word” about your products or services.
At the end of this module’s lesson 5, you’ll discover the importance of link-building for building your online traffic.
- You’ll make it easy for people to create valuable inbound links to your site, as well as maximize the ease of navigation for both people and search engines within your website.
TIME TO TAKE ACTION!
So let’s get going with Module 7: “Influencers-Tapping into Authority”
In this module, you’ll take the next step to building traffic to your website by looking at how to develop and expand relationships with influencers that know your potential customers.