Listen to article or read below
• In this week you’ll take the first step to building traffic on your website by using the right words to get found by humans and search engines.
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SEARCHING FOR?
• Do you find yourself confused with what to talk about on your website?
• Does it seem like you are not getting the right kind of visitors?
• Do you feel like you should have more traffic for all the work you are putting into your website?
KEYWORDS DRIVE TRAFFIC
Understanding what keywords to use is critical to driving traffic to your website.
• It is a key success factor that can take your web traffic from “hit and miss” to “remarkable.”
Our focus for this week is to:
• Transform your understanding of the power of keywords to improve communication with potential customers and search engines.
• And identify a set of keywords and phrases that will help build traffic to your website.
This week’s series of five lessons helps you to easily find exactly what words connect with potential customers and increase both your site ranking and visitor traffic.
GOOD CHOICES MULTIPLY RESULTS
You’ll discover how good keyword choices multiply the results of the work you are already doing when you write website content.
THIS MODULE’S OBJECTIVES
Over the course of this week you’ll:
1. Review the concept of keywords and how they can be a secret weapon to elevate your business over bigger and more established competitors.
2. Find what keywords are in demand for your market niche and see how “winnable” these terms are for you.
3. Test the depth of your keywords and make sure you pick terms with enough connections to build your internet marketing presence.
4. See how various keywords fit together into a hierarchy of higher and lower, yet “winnable” demand terms.
5. Use your keyword research to create a “map” to focus your marketing efforts in the most efficient, and productive way.
YOU CAN DO THIS!
This week’s topic is broken into 5 short lessons complete with practice guides.
- Don’t forget to use your email lifelines during the month if you get stuck.
Here’s how the internet marketing topic of keyword research is broken down for this week:
At the end of the lesson 1 you’ll understand the often overlooked, yet critical subject of how both people and search engines find you on the internet.
- You’ll discover what good keywords with sufficient demand to grow a business look like.
At the end of lesson 2, you’ll find niche keywords and related phrases that people are actually using so that you can be a better communicator with your online audience.
- You’ll be able to list several promising niche keywords related to your own business.
At the end of lesson 3, you’ll examine the concept of keyword depth and how that affects the success of your internet marketing plans.
- You’ll identify keywords with sufficient depth to maximize your marketing impact for the long haul.
At the end of this week’s lesson 4, you’ll discover how a keyword hierarchy prioritizes which terms to include in your internet marketing so that:
- You’ll spend your internet marketing efforts in a way that maximizes your effectiveness and efficiency
By the end of the first week you will take all these concepts and create your own keyword map to incorporate the actual words used by your potential customers into your website and marketing materials so that:
- You’ll increase the chances of being found by both human searchers and search engines to build traffic to your website.
TIME TO TAKE ACTION!
So let’s get started by moving to Week 5: Keyword Research: How to Speak the Language of Your Customers.
- In this week you’ll take the first step to building traffic on your website by using the right words to get found by both humans and search engines.