Listen to article or read below
In the last module you focused on who influences your perfect customer and how to tap into the power of authority by building those relationships.
IS YOUR MARKETING GETTING RESULTS?
How do you know if your internet marketing is working?
Does it seem like you are getting a few more calls…but it’s hard to tell what’s really going on?
FIND OUT WHAT WORKS
Measuring the results of your traffic-building activities is important because it helps you know what’s working and what areas need help!
Our focus for this module is to:
- Walk you through a number of impressive Google tools that measure and improve your online performance.
Best of all, these tools are free!
TRY OUT GOOGLE TOOLS
This module’s series of five lessons will help you set up and use a variety of Google tools.
- You’ll discover what’s going on “under the hood” of your website and make adjustments as needed to maximize your internet marketing results.
CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO SERIES
You’ll access a series of tutorial videos that show you how to set up these powerful tools to monitor your website performance and improve site conversion.
THIS MODULE’S OBJECTIVES
Over the course of this module you’ll set up and connect your website with the in-depth Google Analytics and Web Master Tools.
YOU CAN DO THIS!
This module’s topic is broken into 5 short lessons complete with practice guides.
- Don’t forget to use your email lifelines during the month if you get stuck.
Here’s how this module’s topic of “Measure and Adjust” is laid out:
By the end of the lesson 1, you’ll set up your Google account.
- You’ll have taken the first step in accessing these amazing tools provided by Google.
At the end of Lesson 2, you’ll discover a variety of methods that you can use to install Google Analytics on your web pages.
- You’ll be able to put this code on your website and start retrieving a wealth of information about visitor behavior when they come to your site.
At the end of Lesson 3, you will run a traffic report and review the analytics with the help of our tutorial video.
- You’ll be able to analyze your own website to determine if visitor traffic is growing or shrinking.
- You’ll explore how many visitors come to your website, as well as the duration of the visits, and how many pages they viewed.
The traffic report will also tell you how many visitors clicked in and quickly left again.
- This important measurement is called your “bounce rate.”
It is an indication of how well your site it providing what visitors are looking for…or not.
At the end of this module’s Lesson 4, you’ll discover how to set up the Google Web Master tools to measure your overall site health and see your site from Google’s perspective as a search engine.
- You’ll set up your own Web Master Tools account so you can measure where your traffic is coming from, and the level of visitor engagement.
Finally, at the end of this module’s lesson 5, you’ll discover the remarkable depth of useful information available with Google Web Master Tools.
- You’ll learn how to be more effective at everything from social media to inbound links with the help of the most powerful search engine on earth.
TIME TO TAKE ACTION!
Ready to get started?
- Let’s get going with our video series: Using Google to “Measure and Adjust” your traffic-building efforts.
In this module, you’ll take a giant step towards internet marketing that makes sense-with strategies that can show measurable results.